Be Medical Bariatric
SADIS Surgery Is A Technique That Combines Three Utilities:
The Super obesity treatment
Treatment of type two diabetes
And revision of gastric sleeve failure
To explain it in a simple way, this surgery consists in the operation of gastric sleeve or Tubular Gastrectomy, to which is added an omega duodenum ileal Bypass.
Be Medical Bariatric
Our Package Includes everything
2 nights at the hospital
1 night at the hotel
Pre & post op-medication
SADI-S (Single anastomosis doudeno-ileal with sleeve gastrectomy) is an innovative surgical technique, based on the techniques of “Mini Gastric Bypass or a single anastomosis Bypass” and the “Doudenal Switch” getting the effectiveness of both at the same time, avoiding its risks or adverse effects.
- Super-obese patients (double or triple morbid obesity -IMC> 55-).
- Patients with severe metabolic syndrome (diabetes mellitus severe, hypertension, cholesterol – elevated triglycerides).
- Patients in which has failed the operation of gastric sleeve.
This technique achieves:
- A weight loss greater than the Gastric Bypass.
- A greater proportion of healing from metabolic problems (diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol..), greater than with gastric sleeve or gastric bypass.
- In addition, patients have a good quality of life, can eat like patients operated by Gastric Sleeve, and don’t have diarrhea or flatulence.
This technique avoids:
- The risk of biliary reflux of the “Mini Gastric Bypass or bypass of a single anastomosis”
- The risk of excessive malabsorption, with diarrhea and flatulence of “Duodenal switch”
- This new technique allows us to have a powerful therapeutic tool for particularly complex cases.
The first step is to fill out our medical questionnaire, our coordinator will contact you as soon as possible to talk about your case and if it is necessary to perform a test to make the evaluation correctly. If you are not a candidate for this surgery, our doctors will make the most appropriate recommendations to take care of your health and well-being.
You must also be able to handle the physical stress of surgery. Some people have health complications that make major surgery very risky. In some cases, these complications stem from obesity itself, and some initial weight loss can improve the health of the patient enough for surgery.
Psychological readiness is another important factor. Gastric sleeve entails a series of dramatic lifestyle changes, which can be stressful or cause unexpected reactions. Having the right attitude toward food, exercise, and health is important.
If a test is necessary, the doctor will let you know in the medical evaluation, as well as the diet that should follow.
Our medical team is made up of Dr. Jaime Ponce de León, Dr. Frayre, Dra. Denisse Cueva and Dr. Jesús Sánchez. All with good experience so you can be sure of being in very good hands. We also have our coordinator Ana Cristina, who will accompany you before, during and after your procedure, to support you in doubts, formats, payments, your trip and everything that entails as a hotel, transport from the airport to where you need, as well as visit at the hotel to support you.
Fill the Form!
If you are thinking of doing this surgery please contact us, it is necessary to make a valuation to know if this is the surgery indicated for you, you can send us a contact form and we will answer you. If you want to talk with our coordinator call to 619 213 8044, or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.